Haven't Watched The Lesson?
Here is a step by step guide to get you where you need to be.
- Go to https://accounts.rightnowmedia.org/ and log-in.
- Once logged in, scroll all the way down to the bottom and click the first lesson that’s showing under “TC Pre-School”.
- The video lessons will pop-up, now choose the session lesson that’s provided for this week.
- If you have any issues please contact us at email@example.com
August 2, 2020
Lesson: Season 1 | Session 3 | Noah and the Great Flood
Although we are not gathering at our church on Sundays, TC Kids is still
on! We wanted to make sure to provide you with an opportunity to do this Sunday’s lesson at home. Have fun with it! We love you and are praying for your family today!
The TC Kids Team
Use these questions to talk to your child about the message of Philippians. Then consider taking the So What? Challenge to incorporate this session’s message into your own life alongside your child’s.
Listen and Follow God’s Word
“Listen to God’s instructions and keep them in your heart” Job 22:22
“Listen” (touch your ears) “to God’s instructions” (hold hands out like a bible) “and keep them” (hug yourself) “in your heart” (cross hands over your heart) Job 22:22
- What did Noah build? (An ark)
- What happened once the ark was built? (God flooded earth)
- After 40 days and nights of rain, what happened? (The rain stopped, the sun came out, and God sent a rainbow)
- Noah listened to what God told him, what does it mean to listen? (To pay attention to what someone says or do what someone asks)
- Who are some people we listen to? (Parents, teachers God)
Play “Follow the Leader” or “Simon Says” with your child. Ask your child if they want to follow God and listen to His Word the same way they listened and followed in the game.