Haven't Watched The Lesson?
Here is a step by step guide to get you where you need to be.
- Go to https://accounts.rightnowmedia.org/ and log-in.
- Once logged in, scroll all the way down to the bottom and click the first lesson that’s showing under “TC Pre-School”.
- The video lessons will pop-up, now choose the session lesson that’s provided for this week.
- If you have any issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
October 11, 2020
Lesson: Season 2 | Session 2 | Calling of the Disciples
We wanted to make sure to provide you with an opportunity to do this Sunday’s lesson at home. Have fun with it! We love you and are praying for your family today!
The TC Kids Team
Use these questions to talk to your child about the message of Philippians. Then consider taking the So What? Challenge to incorporate this session’s message into your own life alongside your child’s.
We can follow Jesus
“Jesus said, follow me and I will make you fishers of men” Mark 1:17
“Jesus said” (point up) “follow me” (move arms like you are jogging) “and I will make you” (point to others) “fishers” (act like you are reeling a fish) “of men” (show your muscles) Mark 1:17
Matthew 4, 9-10; Mark 1-3, 6; Luke 5-6
- What was Jesus doing at the beginning of the story? (Teaching to the crowd)
- What did Simon say after Jesus helped him catch fish? (He was a sinner and Jesus should leave him)
- Did Jesus leave Simon? (No; He forgave him and Simon/Peter followed him)
- Levi the tax collector was sinful, did he follow Jesus? (Yes, he left behind his tax collecting and followed Jesus)
- Who can follow Jesus? (Anyone! We can ask God to forgive us and follow Him, no matter what we have done)
Play follow the leader. Take turns being the leader. Say “Just like we follow the leader in this game, we can choose to follow Jesus.”