TC GROUP HOME GUIDE
Welcome to our Home Guide. Our Home Guide is to provide you with resources like the discussion guide to make the most of your home and TC Group experience. You can lead and pastor your home or TC Group by creating healthy habits when you take part.
Summer Jams At TC
Pastor Dan Livingston, Transformation Church, July 11 , 2021
Taking a fun Summer approach to our favorite songs and sound theology.
Read the scripture aloud.
“And if the same Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you. Therefore brothers and sisters, we have an obligation, but it’s not to the flesh, to live according to it. For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live. For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry Abba, Father. The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.”
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
- Would you say you’ve seen yourself more like a thoroughbred or a donkey lately?
- Which of these three seem to be the one that hit home the most for you?
- You’ve learned to function in your dysfunction.
- You are unable to change because you tolerate the wrong things.
- You are so focused on who you are you can’t focus on what you’re about to become.
- What is it in your “bloodline” that you want destroyed so that future generations don’t struggle with it?
- What are you praying for that your future “bloodline” will have in it that your old one doesn’t?
Take a moment to pray as you close out your reflection time. Focus our prayers today on God helping us see ourselves as adopted children of God and now disconnecting from our old lineage.